Peppard House

Title

Peppard House

Description

The Peppard house was built in 1895 in Greenville by the 'mayor' of Banks, William Moore. In 1905, Moore moved the house 2 miles north to its present site on Market Street in Banks.

Date Created

circa 1910s

Subject

Houses
Urban Planning & Development

Place

Banks, Oregon

Medium

copy prints

Identifier

BHSpic_003

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Banks Historical Society at bankshistorysociety@gmail.com

Source

Banks Historical Society