Main Street, Banks

Title

Main Street, Banks

Description

Main Street in Banks, circa 1910. Buildings on the left: blacksmith shop, Kinton & Schulmerich grocery, Powne & Jenson grocery (with dry goods), and the Dance Hall. On the right: Millers Hotel and Bar, the Banks Herald building, the Washington County Bank, and the pharmacy of Dr. William B. Munford.

Date Created

circa 1910s

Subject

Cities and towns
Urban Planning & Development

Place

Banks, Oregon

Medium

copy prints

Identifier

BHSpic_025

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Banks Historical Society at bankshistorysociety@gmail.com

Source

Banks Historical Society