A woodframe, one-story structure with a cover over the front door is seen. The belfry is in the center of the roof. It is encircled by a wooden fence. The school was built in 1871 and enlarged twice before closing in 1910. It was located on Broadway Street.
Local & State History
Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Beaverton Historical Society at email@example.com.
City of Beaverton