A sepia photograph of Marsh Hall. Marsh Hall was built in 1895 and named after Pacific University president, Sidney Harper Marsh. Marsh Hall housed the university's chapel, recitation rooms, classrooms, administration offices and rooms for the literary societies and the Christian Associations. This photograph is part of the Nettie Shipley Haines photograph album.
Is Part Of
Nettie Haines Photograph Album
Forest Grove, Oregon, United States