Fire Hose Spray in Marsh Hall

Title

Fire Hose Spray in Marsh Hall

Description

Water from a fire hose coming through a hole in Marsh Hall caused by a fire. The fire broke out in Marsh Hall in the early morning hours of March 27, 1975. Around 4:00am, a local attorney was taking his son fishing when he noticed flames coming from Marsh Hall. Despite much interior damage, the outer brick facade was deemed structurally sound. Reconstruction began soon after the fire, and Marsh Hall was rededicated and opened again in the fall of 1977.

Language

Identifier

PUApic_15008

Rights

http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/CNE/1.0/