Photo of the petrified stump on Pacific University's campus. It was placed on the site of the log cabin that served as the first home for Pacific University. The monument was erected by the Class of 1897. Carnegie Hall is visible in the background.
[plaque] This Petrified Stump marks the site of the LOG BUILDING the first home of PACIFIC UNIVERSITY Erected by the Class of 1897
Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Pacific University Archives at email@example.com.
Photo Image Collection, Pacific University Archives