Pacific University's Marsh Hall and Old College Hall

Title

Pacific University's Marsh Hall and Old College Hall

Description

Photograph of Marsh Hall at Pacific University in the 1930's. Marsh Hall was built in 1983, named after the first president of Pacific University Sidney Harper Marsh. The building caught fire in 1975 and was 75% gutted by the incident. It was then restored. In the background is Old College Hall, the first building built at Pacific University, which was first used in 1851. Old College Hall has since been moved to sit along College Way. Both buildings can still be seen on the Forest Grove campus today.

Date Created

circa 1930's

Language

Identifier

PUApic_012576

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Pacific University Archives at archives@pacificu.edu.

Source

Photo Image Collection, Pacific University Archives