Ink painting of Marsh Hall

Title

Ink painting of Marsh Hall

Description

Ink painting of Marsh Hall created in the 1930's. Marsh Hall was built on the Pacific University campus in 1983, named after the first president Sidney Harper Marsh. The building caught fire in 1975 and was 75% gutted by the incident. It was then restored and is still used today at Pacific University, housing classrooms, an auditorium, and university departments.
[Back] Mrs. L. P. Polwood 130 Thi[?] SE Forest Grove Oreg.; very similar to # 12575

Date Created

circa 1930's

Language

Identifier

PUApic_012583

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Pacific University Archives at archives@pacificu.edu.

Source

Photo Image Collection, Pacific University Archives