A two-story brick building faces two unpaved streets. F.W. Cady built this structure in 1914. It has housed a variety of businesses, including library, mercantile, clothing stores, dental office, and many more. It is at the corner of SW Farmington Road and SW Watson Avenue. The view looks southwest.
circa mid 1910s
Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Beaverton Historical Society at email@example.com.