Lincoln School Forest Grove

Title

Lincoln School Forest Grove

Description

A large brick building which is quite wide on the front side that faces Main Street. There is a sidewalk and paved street with a curb in the front. A telephone pole has an American flag at the top. The trees are bare but there are some windows open. This building replaced the former wood building of the same name in 1938. The building was sold to Pacific University and was vacant when it burned to a total loss in June 1970. Location was on the East side of Main Street at the intersection of B Street.
[front] [red ink] Lincoln School, Forest Grove, Ore. ‘VI’ B22.

Date Created

circa 1938

Medium

photographic postcards

Language

English

Identifier

FHFG_pic0048

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact Friends of Historic Forest Grove at: rights@fhfg.org