Congregational Church Parsonage Forest Grove

Title

Congregational Church Parsonage Forest Grove

Description

Built in 1905, this home served as the Congregational Church parsonage until 1964 when the house was sold. The style is Dutch Colonial Revival with a side gabled roof, two unusual dormers on the front are connected by a curved center balcony. This house is located on 18th Avenue
[back] [blue ink] 6/12/F 2125 18th [black ink] Extra Copy – Small Print MC

Date Created

circa 1960

Medium

photographic prints

Language

English

Identifier

FHFG_pic0196

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact Friends of Historic Forest Grove at: rights@fhfg.org