First Bank of Tigard

Title

First Bank of Tigard

Description

The First Bank of Tigard, located on Main Street between Burnham and Commercial Streets, was constructed in 1919. Charles F. Tigard was the bank's first president. The building is located at 12390 SW Main Street.

Date Created

1919

Medium

digital images

Language

English

Identifier

TPLpic_0004

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Tigard Public Library at seanga@tigard-or.gov.