Congregation at 1st anniversary of Gospel Chapel

Title

Congregation at 1st anniversary of Gospel Chapel

Description

Black and white photograph of a group of people on the sidewalk in front of a building. The sign behind the group reads 'Baptist Gospel Chapel.' The church was founded in 1944 by Rev. W. T. Mugford, formerly pastor of Hillsboro First Baptist Church and about thirty members of the congregation who left with him.

Date Created

10/1/1945

Medium

photographic prints

Identifier

WCMpic_123330

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Washington County Museum at librarian@washingtoncountymuseum.org.