Installing the new sign for Trinity Lutheran Church

Title

Installing the new sign for Trinity Lutheran Church

Description

Black and white image of a number of men installing a church sign. The rocks were hand-quarried by the congregation from the quarry in Camas, Washington, where they used dynamite to loosen the rocks and then hauled them in personal vehicles to the building site. (See also WCMpic_012431, WCMpic_012424, and WCMpic_012427 for other pictures of this building in the same time period.)

Date Created

5/9/1949

Medium

black-and-white negatives

Identifier

WCMpic_012430

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Five Oaks Museum at Research@FiveOaksMuseum.org.

Collection