Cedar Mill Community Church

Title

Cedar Mill Community Church

Description

Black and white image of a wooden church building in the Carpenter gothic style. Built in 1892 for the local Methodist Episcopal congregation, the building was known as 'Wesley Chapel.' Home to a Methodist congregation for forty years, it was later leased to a number of other churches and other community groups. In 1965 the building was demolished.

Date Created

circa 1940-1965

Medium

photographic prints

Identifier

WCMpic_012334

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Washington County Museum at librarian@washingtoncountymuseum.org.