Black and white image of a group of students gathered outside their school. The younger students sit on a bench while the older children stand behind them. Buxton was named for one of the original European settlers in the area. In 1937, the school registered 66 students, and Ruth Ginther was listed as the teacher.
Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Washington County Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org.