Photograph of Pacific University's Herrick Hall. This Herrick Hall served as the ladies' dorm from 1884-1906. The building burned down in 1906, and was replaced by a brick version in 1910.
[back] Herrick Hall P. U.
gelatin silver prints
Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Washington County Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org.