Black and white image of the Jenkins Estate. The Jenkins Estate was built during the years 1912 - 1915 by Belle Jenkins and her husband, Ralph. The 7-bedroom home now belongs to the Tualatin Hills Parks and Recreation District.
Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Five Oaks Museum at Research@FiveOaksMuseum.org.