Maternity ward entrance

Title

Maternity ward entrance

Description

Photograph of the entrance to the maternity ward at Jones hospital. This building was opened in 1940, and was used in various forms until it was demolished in 1973 after being replaced by a new brick building. Jones Hospital later became Tuality Community Hospital.
[front] Jones Hospital maternity entrance

Date Created

circa 1940s

Medium

gelatin silver prints

Language

English

Identifier

WCMpic_020172

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Washington County Museum at librarian@washingtoncountymuseum.org.