Town of Bacona

Title

Town of Bacona

Description

Photograph of the town of Bacona, which was named after the Bacon family. Bacona was south of Vernonia, some distance east of Highway 47. The town no longer exists as an official unit, and the housing which stands in the area is considered to be part of Buxton.
[back] Town of Bacona in 1890; Named after the Bacon family.

Date Created

circa 1890

Medium

copy prints

Language

English

Identifier

WCMpic_018969

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Five Oaks Museum at Research@FiveOaksMuseum.org.