Photo of the front exterior of Carnegie Hall. The petrified stump monument is visible in the foreground. Carnegie Hall was built in 1912 with funding from Andrew Carnegie, and was Pacific's first library. The building now houses classrooms and part of the College of Education.
Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Pacific University Archives at email@example.com.