The first Herrick Hall

Title

The first Herrick Hall

Description

The first Herrick Hall, known as Ladies' Hall. It was originally erected in 1883 and burned down in 1906.
[back] Herrick Hall - originally build in 1883, Burned in 1906, Named for Reverend John R. Herrick, Preside 1879-1883

Date Created

circa 1880s

Medium

photographic prints

Language

English

Identifier

PUApic_013451

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Pacific University Archives at archives@pacificu.edu.