Old Gymnasium at Pacific University, 1900's

Title

Old Gymnasium at Pacific University, 1900's

Description

The first gymnasium at Pacific University was originally the Baptist church and was annexed in 1895. The building was later replaced by a new gym in 1910. The building was temporarily used to store the Forest Grove fire wagon.
[Back] Old gymnasium Pacificana Old Gymnasium #1 Pacific University Library Forest Grove, Ore(twice);

Date Created

circa 1900's

Medium

Cyanotypes;

Language

English

Identifier

PUApic_012726

Rights

Online access to this image is for research and educational purposes only. To inquire about permissions, order a reproduction, or for more information, please contact the Pacific University Archives at archives@pacificu.edu.